The federal income tax is a pay-as-you-go tax, its paid if you earn or receive income during the year.

Estimated tax

Generally, you must pay taxes on income, including self-employment tax, by making regular payments of estimated tax during the year.

Self-Employment Tax

Self-employment tax (SE tax) is a social security and Medicare tax primarily for individuals who work for themselves. Payments of SE tax contribute to coverage under the social security system. Social security coverage provides with retirement benefits, disability benefits, survivor benefits, and hospital insurance benefits.
We have to pay SE tax and file Schedule SE (Form 1040) if either of the following applies.

  • If your net earnings from self-employment were $400 or more.
  • If you work for a church or a qualified church-controlled organization (other than as a minister or member of a religious order) that elected an exemption from social security and Medicare taxes, you are subject to SE tax if you receive $108.28 or more in wages from the church or organization.
Employment Taxes

When we have employees, the employer has certain employment tax responsibilities that must be paid and forms to be filed. Employment taxes include the following:

  • Social Security and Medicare Taxes
  • Federal Income Tax Withholding
  • Federal Unemployment (FUTA) Tax
Tax Refund

Excise Tax

Excise Taxes and forms to be filed if any of the following is done:

  • Manufacture or sell certain products
  • Operate certain kinds of businesses
  • Use various kinds of equipment, facilities, or products
  • Receive payment for certain services


Our Teams are problem solvers out of the box thinkers
and their goal is to make your wildest request attainable.